Do you want to support the Mental Health Association QLD and help us continue to make a difference in the lives of those who are experiencing mental health issues?
The Mental Health Association QLD relies on support from the community as well as grants, donations and sponsors to continue expanding our services. You or your business can help the Mental Health Association in a variety of ways:
- Make a donation
- Leave a gift in your will
- Find out about our volunteering opportunities
- Nominate us as a beneficiary of a corporate or community event you are hosting
- Fundraise for us by participating in an event (sponsored runs, walks, cycles, etc)
- Contact us about becoming a corporate sponsor or donor of the Mental Health Association QLD
- Attend or sponsor one of our events
- In-kind support through equipment purchases, and donation of goods or services
Show your support by connecting with us on social media.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss other ways that you can get involved.
Explore this section:
Make a difference and donate to the Mental Health Association QLD.
More about donate
How your organisation can become a corporate partner.
More about corporate partnerships
|Gift In Your Will|
Use your will to help us continue to provide quality mental health services.
More about gift in your will
Find out about volunteering opportunities at MHAQ.
More about volunteer
Connect with us online. Receive updates, ask a question or participate in discussion.
More about social media